"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The World Is Just Awesome

Huge thanks and a shout out to Shannon from Musings of a Fat Chick for reminding me of this awesome commercial. Somehow, since Christmas, I've been on a life is wonderful and I love everything kick and this commercial just hits the right note for me.

N from Two Hot Mamas said there is a new version of it playing this year. Has anyone found the new version online?

4 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'd never seen it. LOVE IT!

Fertility Chick said...

Love, love, love this commercial! I haven't seen/heard of a new version though - if you find it, let me know!

PS - being totally immature here, but laughing my head off that my word verification for this comment is "shlit"

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment.

Blessings,
Laura

The Maven said...

This is my favourite commercial on tv. It's so great!