"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, December 11, 2009

Offline most of today

Hey y'all, I will be offline and without internet service most of today. We are switching internet service providers and, due to the vagaries of the system we have now, we had to schedule it for cancellation before they new one got hooked up. It's a pain in the ass but the switch will be saving us a significant chunk of change each month. If everything goes smoothly, I will be back online tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Smooches and don't do anything I wouldn't do...ROFL.

1 comment:

Nina said...

I can't do anything fun (for me) for another 6 weeks! But don't worry, I'm sure I'll have some really funny new stories before long!