"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Arrrrggghhhhh...

Earthlink still hasn't disconnected my DSL which they had guaranteed would be off by the close of business on Friday. I hope like hell they get it turned off this weekend or it will delay the hookup of my new service AGAIN.

On the positive side, the hubby and I played refrigerator repair people this evening and the dead fridge has been resurrected! Wooohoooo, between his fix it skills and my Googlind know hoe, we can fix anything.

1 comment:

aimeemax said...

Well done on fixing the fridge - that's awesome!