"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, December 24, 2009

SHOW AND TELL: Christmas baking 2009

Welcome to our weekly expedition into the land of Show and Tell. Y'all know Show and Tell is wasted on the elementary schoolers. Join us weekly to show off an item, tell a story, and get the attention of the class. In other words, this is Show and Tell 2.0.

Christmas baking 2009

sugar cookies

chocolate peanut butter fudge
and spritz cookies

Pepparkakor - a Swedish ginger spice cookie
I still have a few Swedish coffee cakes to make tomorrow and one apple pie for Christmas dessert.

We will have 15 people here for Christmas dinner so I have no doubt most of this will be gone. Also, we will be taking a large plate of goodies to the fire station that covers our neighborhood.
*****************************************
To see what everyone else in class is bringing to SHOW AND TELL, take a trip to visit the Miss Mel, Goddess of the Infertility Blogosphere.

14 comments:

the replicant said...

That Peanut Butter fudge looks delish!

Chris said...

Everything looks great....but where's the kringle? (yes, I'm giggling).

areyoukiddingme said...

Mmmm...send cookies now...

Alana said...

Looks BIG TIME delicious! :)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I should NOT have clicked over on an empty stomach!

Yum -- it all looks so delicious!

Nina said...

Wow! guess who's coming to dinner? Just kidding. Looks like you're set to have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my !! Oh my !!
Wow watatow chicka chicka pow pow !! It looks so good...yum.

nh said...

Wow - that looks so good...

niobe said...

mmmmm.....Christmas cookies.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, peanut butter fudge! I'm glad I made cookies before I came into work today, or your post would have made me very jealous. :)

Quiet Dreams said...

I'm hungry just looking at it. Wish I were one of the 15. ;)

battynurse said...

Oh that all looks yummy. I want some fudge, and some sugar cookies.

JEN said...

*drool* Look fantastic!

MrsSpock said...

OoooooO...chocolate peanut butter fudge!