"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wii, this is fun!

We are having yet another day off school (ugh) and I got roped into playing Mario Kart Wii this morning. Once we were done (I kicked some serious butt), I decided to have some real fun with the Wii. I downloaded the internet channel and I'm blogging via the Wii. Marty's response to my discovery had me rolling. He said, "Oh God, Mom can blog on the TV. Now we'll never get to watch it."
Hehe, there are two things that will keep that from being true. First, the resolution on our TV SUCKS. We don't have an HDTV and it shows. Second, I don't have an extra keyboard. So, I'm stuck typing his all in with the Wii remote and the virtual keyboard. Can we say slow?
**********
Oh, one more piece of news. We did our taxes and I absolutely, positively get to go to BlogHer!!! Woohoo

11 comments:

JuliaS said...

LOL at Marty!!!

Hooray for Blogher - I won't be able to be there, but it makes me happy knowing someone I know will be able to!

Fertility Chick said...

Woohoo for BlogHer! Would love to go myself so I will have to live vicariously through you! :)

calliope said...

shut uuuuuuuuup!!!! I can not wait to meet you!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Very cool! I've been meaning to do that with our Wii, as well. And I'll face the same little boy protests as well.

And I'm going to BlogHer as well -- can't wait to actually meet you! And Calli!

Quiet Dreams said...

I'm having serious BlogHer envy. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Ooooo you can blog from the wii now !? hmmm must investigate.

YAY for your blog her trip :-)

The Steadfast Warrior said...

I would LOVE to go to BlogHer. You never know, stranger things have happened...

Yay for the Wii!

Lynn said...

Is there anything Wii cannot do?!?! I love that system, lol! Have a great time at BlogHer!

battynurse said...

Yay for getting to go to blogger. I'm afraid to do my taxes this year. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be pretty.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I get to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeet you! I am so excited that you're going to be at BlogHer.

Meari said...

Didn't know you could surf via the Wii. How about that?!?!