"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let people speak for themselves

Dave from Rolling Around In My Head has a great post about letting people be their own advocates. The post is raw and powerful and I think you are missing something important if you don't read it.

I've kirtsy'd the post in an effort to get it out to a wider audience so, Click Here and then click on the title of the article to vote for it and read it.

Now, GO READ IT!

3 comments:

Dave Hingsburger said...

thanks, I appreciate it.

Wishing 4 One said...

I'm on my way over now. Dave is awesome, posts full of wisdom always.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I'm heading over there now!