"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cruzology

Hey you! Yes, you and you and you and, especially you! Any of you reading this. You're tagged. After you've gotten to learn more about me than you ever wanted to know, take a turn and play the game. It's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice? Asian Ginger dressing for salads and ranch for dipping veggies
What is your favorite sit-down restuarant?
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Quiznos
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
What are your pizza toppings of choice? ham and pineapple or ham, chunks of tomatoes, and onions
How many televisions are in your house? two (one is only hooked up to a dvd player)
What color cell phone do you have? don't have one

BIOLOGY:
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? my appendix, 2 wisdom teeth, 4 failed pregnancies
What is the last heavy item you lifted? a 50 pound bag of dog food
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope
Have you ever fainted? Again, no.

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? absolutely not
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't. I like my name
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Two
Last person you talked to? Gabe

FAVORITOLOGY:
Season? Fall - I love the cool, crisp days and the cold nights.
Holiday? Christmas.
Day of the week? usually Saturdays
Month? November
Color? purple and green
Drink? diet coke or peach tea
Alcoholic? I love a really good frozen margarita

CURRENTOLOGY:
Missing someone? Yes ;(
What are you listening to? Gabe and Vic doing puzzles together. Vic is trying to teach hom how to look for pieces...too cute.
What are you watching? TV and my computer screen.
Worrying about? nada
What's the last movie you saw? Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief Sorry, I forgot to edit this answer. Last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Do you smile often? I try to.
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green
What's on your wish list for your birthday? lots o' crafty goodness
Can you do a chin-up? What?!?! Are you on crack?! Hell no! (copied Mrs. Gamgee's answer)
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I think it's split equally between both.
Have you been in a car wreck? Yes.
Have you caused a car wreck? Yup, my van started hydroplaning and I plowed into the back of a small SUV. My van won.
Do you have an accent? depends on who you talk to. Up north, they say I have a southern accent. Down South, they say it's a more northern accent
Last time you cried? yesterday when I read someone's good news
Plans tonight? going out to dinner with the family
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? most definitely
Name three things you bought yesterday? only bought two things...two romance novels (ebooks)
Have you met someone who changed your life? Yes, my Beloved.
For the better or worse? Beyond better.
How did you bring in the New Year? At home with my hubby, my bff, and the kids.
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Not to change anything. If I could go back and observe (even events outside my life), that might be cool.
What songs do you sing in the shower? nope
Have you held hands with someone today? yes, my little one Gabe
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Marty and my MIL last night at the Blue and Gold banquet
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yup, I sure do.
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? about 2 weeks ago
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Reading blogs
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? what the hell are those children arguing about

Thanks to Mrs. Gamgee who brought this meme to my attention. JOIN THE FUN!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Kristin, this is a fun one! I loved reading your answers, too. :-)

I'm going to do this one. Thanks!

AnotherDreamer said...

Interesting tidbits ;)

I saw the Percy Jackson movie the other night, I kinda liked it. I thought it was cute... but I had a few issues, like why are the Greek God/desses in America, lol. Confused. But I enjoyed it.

Sandy said...

LOVE this meme! I'm going to start working on my own "ology" (I will post it sometime this week) and I will link back to you.