The rules are as following:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
- Technically, I am Chinese-American. I was born in Taipei, Taiwan in a Chinese owned hospital and being born there technically gives me dual citizenship.
- I only applied to one university (Duke) for early decision admission and got in.
- I have an ex-roommate who is serving a life sentence for murder (he was living with my roommate).
- I have driven over 100 mph.
- My 3 successful pregnancies have cause my boobage to increase by 7 cup sizes. I now have to custom order my bras.
- I have more friends that I've met online than I've met IRL. My longest online friendship which has become a real life friendship is over 8 yrs old...but my longest friendship is with Jennifer, my sister by choice, 24 yrs.
- My 7th grade science teacher (who looked exactly like Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka) was featured on the national news one night because he violated school policy and took students on a religious retreat.
I'm going to tag Christa, Dora, MrsSpock, Pam, Amanda, and Cara.
An Award...given to me by the fabulous Carolyn
I really don't know who to nominate because I think all the people on my blogrolls are FABULOUS. If you want to pass this on, consider yourself nominated by me and pass it on.
A prize...remember how I told y'all that I had won a jar of Chupacabra Salsa. Well, it came in and is delicious. I hid it from my kids so I get to eat it all!!!
BTW, I just noticed my post count for this year is greater than my previous two highest yearly totals added together....ad I didn't even start actively posting until halfway through this year.