"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The King Street Players present:

The things kids say
EM isn't really evil here...well, maybe just a little.

EM is in the kitchen preparing dinner while MBMS is doing homework.

EM: Oh wow...these are way too big.
MBMS: What are too big?

EM holds up a chicken breast that looks like it came from a mutant chicken.

EM: These are too big.
MBMS: What is it?
EM: A chicken breast...its enough for three servings.
MBMS theatrically moaning: Oh mom...you put such horrible images in my head.
EM: Dude, I was talking about chicken. I didn't make your mind go there.
MBMS: But I'm not old enough for images like that. I still think "IT'S" gross.

EM totally loses it!

MBMS: Whats so funny, Mom?
EM: Bwahahahahahahaha...obviously, your brain is old enough...it went there!

A few minutes later when EM finally stops laughing, she decides to tease MBMS some more...

EM: Hey Marty...
MBMS: Yeah mom...
EM: You know how you want another little brother or sister?
MBMS: Yeah
EM: If we do get pregnant again, guess what I'm going to spend the whole time reminding you of?
MBMS: Eeeeewwwwwwww...gross!
EM: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Scene fades to black.........

6 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! Mine is just a little too young for that yet, but I know it's coming soon. And actually I don't think men ever grow out of hearing the word breast and snickering. :-)

Jen said...

ours must be long lost twins or something, Jack says the same thing about wanting another brother, until I remind him how its done lol.

Cara said...

You are years ahead of me...thank goodness! We are still working through the "chasing the boys on the Kindergarten playground" phase!

MrsSpock said...

Oh great, now I just thought of my own parents. Eeewww!

Dora said...

You're so bad! And so funny!

Pam Ringo said...

I swear that sometimes you just write scenes from my house...