What pisses me off...
- That her charges were more serious that the charges brought against the bastard that attacked her. I know that if the jack-off wants to press charges that, by law, the charges must be filed but it still pisses me off.
- That the first cop on the scene totally refused to believe Michelle didn't know who this bastard was and implied she MUST have done something to piss him off.
- That a whole convenience store full of people watched as this happened. They didn't call 911 and they didn't do anything to help when she had to repeatedly tap (and it must have been tap because he didn't need a doctor) him with her bumper to keep him between his truck and her car when he was trying to come back and attack her again.
- That the police arrested her right as she came out of surgery...before she even got her first dose of post surgery pain killers.
- Michelle has a great lawyer who is going to try and get the bastards charges upped to assault on a female and possibly invoke that he used deadly force which could be proved by the size differential and the injuries sustained.
- Michelle is going to file a complaint with the chief of police based on how she was treated.
- That Michelle's job instituted a workman's comp claim with her even asking (the injury and time off are covered because she was commuting home from work when this happened).
- That Michelle isn't more seriously injured.