"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Random Fucknuttery for ICLW

Welcome,welcome to the monthly fun and insanity of ICLW. I want to have something new up to greet everybody with so I found this cool meme. I have a content worthy post I'll be putting up later so make sure you drop back by. Happy ICLW and I hope to see you back here again.


The Random Question Meme
stolen from Sunday Stealing (edited a few questions that didn't make sense)


1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? start the water and then get in

2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
yup

3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
no

4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? not that I remember

5. How old do people say you look?
I've been told early to mid 30s...not the almost 42 I can really claim.

6. How old do you act? Bwahahahahaha...depends on who you ask. According to my teenager, I definitely don't act my age. Other people are under the mistaken impression that I'm a good example for kids and act like a proper grown-up.

7. What’s the last song you sang? Meredith Brooks' Bitch

8. Have you recently become a member of anything? yup, a facebook group for book addicts um, readers


9. What are your plans for next weekend? The boys, Jennifer, and I are heading down to join my mom and do some school/clothes shopping. Well, that and hang out with Vic at home.

10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? usually closed

11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? ummmmm, ignoring politics, she is a beautiful woman but I've never analyzed what makes her sexy

12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? Angelina Jolie

13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Oooooh, definitely my tv boyfriend, John Barrowman...hot, hot, hot

14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? I think we are a family full of crazies (in a totally good way)

15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? no

16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? sort of, Cary is directly adjacent to Raleigh which is home to the Carolina Hurricanes...Go 'Canes!

17. What is the most unusual thing you covet? I want the Zombie of Montclaire Moors (saw it in the Skymall magazine) for my yard for Halloween...


18. How do feel about the Goth people? I think everyone is entitled to pick their own style even if it isn't one I would embrace.

19. Can you or your significant fix your own car? basic maintenance, sure...anything else, hell no

20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? Nope, for me to kill someone, there would have to be a direct threat to me or my family. I'd make sure she got thrown into the general prison population and had to wear a big sign saying "I killed my daughter." Let the other inmates take care of her.

If you decide to play along with this meme at any point this week, please leave the link in the comments...or you can just answer in the comments.

Also, I opened the floor to any and all questions earlier this week. If you want to ask me something, anything (literally),  leave the questions in the comments.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's why I love you: You just taught me a new word: Fucknuttery. I believe I will be stealing that. Often!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I may steal this later in the week... fun little meme.

Here's my questions for you...

1 - Were your boys named after people in your family or did you choose their names for other reasons?
2 - What do you consider to be your geekiest guilty pleasure?
3 - What is your least favourite food that you end up cooking anyway because your family likes it?
4 - Have your kids ever come across your 'toys'? How did/would you handle the situation?
5 - If you ever popped over for a drink, should I have beer, wine, or coolers in the fridge for you?

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Fun stuff!

I know you saw this last year, but if you want it, you can come get it (might have to wrangle it away from my husband):

http://writemindopenheart.com/2010/05/emergence.html

Anna said...

Fucknuttery is definitely going to become a regular word in my vocabulary.

Love the meme!

bean dreams said...

Best new word in my vocabulary- fucknuttery! Love it! Thanks for the kind words on my blog. It means so much to know others are going through this fucknuttery with you! : )

Megan @ Grimm Tales said...

Fucknuttery = Fantastic. Thank you :)

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I totally enjoyed your answers and like everyone else mentioned your word "fucknuttery" is beast!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I participated in this meme :)

http://www.momfiles.com/2011/08/random-question-meme.html

Hilary said...

Fun meme! I can't imagine getting into the shower with out the water turned on first... brrr

Just saying "hi" from ICLW

Also, I have a GIVEAWAY on my blog... Please check it out if you are interested....

Apples85 said...

Me too me too, I like "fucknuttery"!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I loved reading your answers!

Happy ICLW :)

April said...

Fucknuttery is definately a nice new word to have learned. It makes me happy to just sit and think it.

Tillie said...

um HELLO - I need that zombie!!!!!!!!!!