The Random Question Meme
stolen from Sunday Stealing (edited a few questions that didn't make sense)
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? start the water and then get in
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? yup
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? no
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? not that I remember
5. How old do people say you look? I've been told early to mid 30s...not the almost 42 I can really claim.
6. How old do you act? Bwahahahahaha...depends on who you ask. According to my teenager, I definitely don't act my age. Other people are under the mistaken impression that I'm a good example for kids and act like a proper grown-up.
7. What’s the last song you sang? Meredith Brooks' Bitch
8. Have you recently become a member of anything? yup, a facebook group for book
9. What are your plans for next weekend? The boys, Jennifer, and I are heading down to join my mom and do some school/clothes shopping. Well, that and hang out with Vic at home.
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? usually closed
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? ummmmm, ignoring politics, she is a beautiful woman but I've never analyzed what makes her sexy
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? Angelina Jolie
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Oooooh, definitely my tv boyfriend, John Barrowman...hot, hot, hot
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? I think we are a family full of crazies (in a totally good way)
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? no
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? sort of, Cary is directly adjacent to Raleigh which is home to the Carolina Hurricanes...Go 'Canes!
17. What is the most unusual thing you covet? I want the Zombie of Montclaire Moors (saw it in the Skymall magazine) for my yard for Halloween...
18. How do feel about the Goth people? I think everyone is entitled to pick their own style even if it isn't one I would embrace.
19. Can you or your significant fix your own car? basic maintenance, sure...anything else, hell no
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? Nope, for me to kill someone, there would have to be a direct threat to me or my family. I'd make sure she got thrown into the general prison population and had to wear a big sign saying "I killed my daughter." Let the other inmates take care of her.
If you decide to play along with this meme at any point this week, please leave the link in the comments...or you can just answer in the comments.
Also, I opened the floor to any and all questions earlier this week. If you want to ask me something, anything (literally), leave the questions in the comments.