"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, August 19, 2011

Invasion of the Four-footed Furry Wonders

This weekend is going to be a little crazy around the Cruz household. Yes, my friends, even crazier than usual. This weekend, we don't have just 2 dogs in our house. We don't have just 3 dogs. We have 4 dogs for the weekend...4 big furry crazy dogs. This weekend, my mom has a conference for church and my dad is driving to Charlotte, NC to meet up with his sister and her husband. So, we are playing host to both of my parents' dogs until Sunday. Thank goodness all the dogs get along enough to be mellow. The reality is that 4 dogs that are all between 60 and 80 lbs take up a LOT of space and if they didn't get along so well it would be insane.Without further ado, let me introduce the Four-footed Furry Wonders...
Chewy (my parents' dog) being served a meal by Gabe
Sam (my parents' dog) and Jack (our dog) hanging out together
Jolie (our dog) - the reigning queen

So, do you think I'm as crazy as I feel right now?

4 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

Oh yikes, lol!

They're all very cute :)

Bobi AKA Stacey said...

When my Grandfather was sick, my mom went to Florida to stay with him. She has 2 dogs, and I thought I was going to lose my mind. The dog rules are much more strict at our house (we are a Ceasar Milan pack over here) and her dogs just couldn't handle it. They cried every single night. At one point our dogs made the decision to sleep in the bathroom to try and drown out the drama.

Quiet Dreams said...

How great that they all get along! Chewy reminds me a bit of Miss Famous, and makes my heart go pitter-patter.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

You are either brave or crazy... probably both.

(In the best way possible of course!)