- When my dad stopped by today to drop off the dogs, he asked if I would give him Prozac before he read my blog the next time. I cracked up and said "I guess you read BlogHer with Beanis." My dad was just shaking his head.
- He then looked at Marty and said "I don't know what went wrong with her generation. Maybe it's genetic? Maybe it's environmental?...but, something went wrong." I was laughing my ass off.
- It was amazing how quickly he revised his opinion when I told him I had multiple people wanting to buy Beanises from me. Bwahahahahaha...the power of the almighty dollar.
- Marty had his second official ROTC event...helping at the first Cary Imps football game. He looks so handsome in his uniform.
- Holy Shit...only 5 days and a wake up until school starts. All three boys will be in school this year. I'm so excited.
- Holy shit...only 5 days and a wake up until school starts. *sniff*sniff* My baby is going to school. Can't he be a baby just a little bit longer?
- Marty has decided we need to make risotto...damn those cooking shows. Guess I have to teach myself how to make something else.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: The BlogHer With Beanis + More Edition
Welcome to Friday Night Leftovers hosted by the fabulous Danifred of Sippy Cups Are Not For Starbucks...