"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My 10 Seconds of Fame

Andy Warhol said we all get 15 minutes of fame. I guess that means I have 14 minutes 50 seconds left. Here's the piece from the Australian News that I got interviewed for...

My traveling companion and dear friend Kristi appears at :39 secs and I show up at about 3:19. I said all kinds of nice stuff about Eden and this is the part they used.

9 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

How cool to hear your real voice!

Little Miss Flossy said...

How cool to hear your real voice!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Squeeeeeeeee! So cool!

(and I always thought it ws 15 minutes of fame... so you've got plenty more famous moments coming!)

Kristin said...

You are right...it is 15 minutes of fame. I fixed it.

Anonymous said...

yay! fun to hear your voice! And your pac man shirt is fab!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Love it! And it was awesome to hear your voice! :)

areyoukiddingme said...

Awesome!

Jem said...

Nice! And good to see Eden, too.

Emma said...

I was so freaking excited when I saw that on tv. I realized it was about BlogHer, so told the kids that you were there. I said "Watch for a lady with purple hair" and then I started shrieking that it WAS you. Poor Brett nearly died of shock when I started squealing.

The world is smaller than I thought :)