"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, October 23, 2010

These were a few of my favorite things

There were so many truly incredible quilts.  And, the vendors had some truly amazing fabrics and fabric stamps and yarns and embroidery threads and...despite all that I was a very good girl.  I only spent a total of $22 ($5 entrance, $5 on raffle tickets, and $12 on fabric).

Here are a few of my favorite quilts from the show...

I came away with so many ideas and plans for quilts.  I will have to put another post up tomorrow with the rest of my favorite quilts.  I think this is long enough as it is.

5 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

The dinosaur quilt is really cute!

Kakunaa said...

Those are so fabulous!!!

battynurse said...

Those are amazing. I love quilt shows. And quilt shops and all kinds of stuff like that.

AnotherDreamer said...

They're all so pretty, but that fourth one down is *really* pretty.

Kristin said...

The 4th one down was my absolute favorite quilt there.