"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My doggie hurt herself *UPDATED*

After I drop Joey off at school, I'm taking my sweet Jolie girl to the vet.  She has done something (God only knows what) to her left hind paw.  One of the claws looks like it is twisted sideways.  I'm not sure if it's the claw or the toe.  Be back later with an update.

*Jolie is doing much better.  The only issue was with her claw.  For some unknown reason, that one particular claw grew too long and was twisting sideways.  A manicure cured the problem.  However, it was a good thing we went in because the poor girl had a UTI brewing and needed antibiotics.

7 comments:

Mel said...

Ouch! Hope it's a quick recovery.

Barb said...

Good luck!

battynurse said...

Poor baby. I hope she's ok and that the visit isn't too expensive.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Poor Pup! Marty (my dog) sends her get well doggie wishes!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

Aww poor baby, hope she gets better soon!

Quiet Dreams said...

Poor Jolie! What a good doggy-mommy she has.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Oh, poor puppy! I hope that she's doing better now!