I thought it might be fun to start out ICLW with two little lists and I'd like you to humor me by telling me these things about you in the comments.
3 Things I Wish I Could Do
- I wish I could sing. I love music. I love to sing. But, sadly, my singing voice sucks. It is perpetually flat. I can hear what's wrong with it. I just can't fix it.
- I wish I could play the piano...not just play a little...I want to be damned good at it.
- I wish I could tell my high school self to relax and be confident...that there is a lot of good things coming.
- I'm a damned good artist in many different mediums. I can get an idea for how I want something to look and I can develop the idea and follow it to fruition.
- I'm a good cook. I often experiment in the kitchen and 9 times out of 10 the dish turns out.
- I'm a great wife and mother.
PS...don't forget to enter the big giveaway I have going on.