"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

What would you have on yours?

My hubby and I have seen some of the coolest personalized license plates lately...

BVWYQWT = Be very quiet (said with an Elmer Fudd accent) This one made me laugh and, funnily enough, it was on a volkswagon. I wonder if their other car was a VW Rabbit?
DFIGRVT = Defy Gravity I saw this one this morning. No neat tie ins to the type of car...I just thought this was extremely cool.This one is self explanatory. And, funnily enough, it was right in front of the car telling us to DFIGRVT.

This last one is my absolute favorite and I truly would like to meet the person who came up with it and managed to get it without triggering any alarms. See, all DMVs review personalized license plate applications to prevent any lewd phrases or curse words from being put on the license plates...but this one got through...

STFUNDR = Shut the fuck up and drive Love, love, love this one!

Seeing all these got me thinking.What would I put on a personalized license plate if I ever got one? What would you put on a personalized license plate for your car?


All license plate images created through ACME License Maker.

10 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Ya know, that last one is enough to make me consider paying the outrageous fee we have here to get a personalized license plate!

Kakunaa said...

One of the favorites I ever saw was "Thbbbt" - blowing raspberries looney toons style. LOL.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Ok, so we all know that I'm a bit of a geek, right?

Well, back around the release of the 6th Harry Potter book I saw this one and I just loved it!

DMBDRME - Dumbledore's Army

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Oh I just love these!

Melissa said...

Hey Lady!!

I announced the winners of my SAWWEEET Giveaway (Gisene's) tonight on the show and GUESS WHO was one of my winners?? Email me your info cuz Rustic Mocha it is! :) adoptionangles.momtv(at)gmail(dot)com

Congrats, darlin'!! :o)

MrsSpock said...

MRSGEEK

battynurse said...

Oh I like that last one.
One of the best ones I've seen (and I'd love to have if I ever got my mini cooper) is a sports car (don't remember what) that had plates that said PRN4FUN (nurse speak for as needed for fun).

Wishing 4 One said...

I have always hated personlized plates, not sure why? But these are good ones, LOL!

JenniferSaake.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for voting for me as a Women's Health Hero. :)

Baby On Mind said...

My friend has one with "WHEEE". Cute.