"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes Sharing SUCKS

My children have been sharing with me. They've shared this DAMNED cold with me twice. Spring time colds suck and it sucks even more when you get rid of it once only to get it back a few days later. I looked and felt so bad this morning that Marty told me that if I wanted to go back to bed that he would watch Gabe for me. God I love my son...guess he really did learn what I've tried to teach him (although I'm sure the promise of a day off of school sweetened the offer). NOw if I can only teach them to be a little greedy and a little less willing to share...especially things like this cold.

9 comments:

battynurse said...

Hope the cold goes away soon and they quit sharing it with you. Colds suck.

AnotherDreamer said...

Aww, that sucks :( Feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh noes! Feel better soon!

*Tanyetta* said...

Oh yes! The gift that keeps on giving! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Baby On Mind said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Barb said...

I'm sorry. The sick does INDEED suck. :(

Kakunaa said...

Yay for sweet sons :) I hope you are starting to feel better!

Aunt Becky said...

Sharing the damn flu is making me stabby. They can take it ALL BACK.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I hope that you are feeling better now.

I've been battling my seasonal allergies for the last week, and I'm seriously missing my allergy meds.