"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's empty or at least it feels that way...

My brain is devoid of things to write about. Normally, between my kids and everyday life, I am swimming in ideas but not today. I have a bunch of artsy-craftsy projects in the early stages but I don't feel quite ready to write about them. I'm only at the design stage and I don't think that's too interesting to many of you. I have a garden started but there isn't much to tell there yet.

So, ask me questions...profound questions; weird questions; intrusive questions; artsy questions; weird, esoteric trivia questions...anything goes and I'll do my best to answer them.

7 comments:

MrsSpock said...

What is your "just-right" family size and why?

Sandy said...

This is a great idea for a blog post!

Hmmm...

What's your favorite guilty pleasure?

AnotherDreamer said...

Very cool idea!

Hmmm... book related- What is your guilty book pleasure? What do you read, or have read, that is embarrassing? I think we all have something ;)

Jen said...

would you come down here and help me? I've procrastinated and run out of time...help

Lynn said...

Love this idea! I may have to borrow it sometime ;)

So, my question......What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

Kakunaa said...

What was the most perfect day of your life? And you aren't allowed to say your wedding day ... too easy. And this is a fantastic idea!

AnotherDreamer said...

What is your favorite child's fable, or fairy tale?