"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, May 07, 2010

Photo Friday: My Desk

Welcome to Photo Firday hosted by the brilliant and beautiful Calliope of Creating Motherhood. She is sponsoring this weekly opportunity to indulge your inner artist and take artsy fartsy photographs. This week's theme called for us to take an honest photo of our desk. I must admit that my photo isn't that artsy fartsy this week but I promise it is a pic of my desk as is. I did take the picture from an angle that hid a bit of the mess but that is all.
Don't you love all the dragons on my monitor? I don't know what I'm going to do when I finally get a flat panel monitor.

Now, head on over to Calli's y'all and check out everyone's photos this week.

11 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! My home desk is much messier than this, Kristin! I'm taking a photo of my work desk this week (which I'll probably upload tomorrow) as, while still very messy, it's much neater than the one at home!

Kakunaa said...

I posted mine....and yours makes me feel so much better :) Although, if I'd managed a photo of the whole room....what a disaster. Happy Photo Friday!

Lolly said...

This is the way a desk SHOULD look ;-) Where's the kitty???

It is an artsy shot, and this desk is so obviously the 'home' of someone most creative.

Shelli said...

Ok, you got me. My desk is a wee bit cleaner! lol

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I should have taken a picture of my desk at work. it's terrifying. Here at home, it's just my laptop on a lapdesk... and my very beat up couch.

Calliope said...

love it!!!
I would totally know this was your desk in a lineup.

AnotherDreamer said...

Looks a lot like my desk, lol

rys said...

Creative people have lots of clutter. Now doesn't that make it all better?

battynurse said...

I ran into that problem too when I got a flat screen computer. Now I have a small shelf above my desk with a beenie baby on it and my cat Luna is constantly trying to knock it down.

Anonymous said...

Your desk looks like mine!

MrsSpock said...

I think they should get a special shelf on your wall...