"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, May 21, 2010

Photo Friday: TTV

The brilliant Calliope of Creating Motherhood is sponsoring this weekly opportunity to indulge your inner artist and take artsy fartsy photographs. This weeks theme is TTV or through the viewfinder. Now, there are many people who actually take pictures through the viewfinders of antique cameras. However, it is pretty easy to mimic this technique with digital photo editing. I think I went a little bit overboard this week and I had a hell of a lot of fun. As always, all photos are clickable to see larger images.






I used 3 filters found on the TTV Flickr group...1, 2, and 3...and I created one of my own.

Now, head on over to Calli's y'all and check out everyone's photos this week.

16 comments:

..Soo.See.. said...

You did awesome Kristen! I think I'm loving the last one the best!

Searching for Serenity said...

These are great! I'm with SooSee. The last picture has a cool effect that looks vintage!

Kir said...

Great job!!!!! I love all of them..but yes, the last one is so cool, vintage and 50's, 60's looking. *awesome*

Happy Friday

daega99 said...

They're really cool!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

WAY fun pix!!!

Lolly said...

I don't think I could choose my favorite as all are so cool!! What a great job!

battynurse said...

Those are great photos. I haven't yet tried any of the photo editing soft ware but it looks really cool.

Rach said...

Beautiful photos!

Happy ICLW!!
#40 http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

They look awesome. Happy ICLW

..al said...

Fantastic Miss! Si, I say fantastic job there!

Niki said...

Your picts look amazing. You are talented!

Happy ICLW!(#64)

Kakunaa said...

I LOVE them!!!! Way to go!

Sara Jean said...

Wow! Love the photos!

Christy Morley said...

The pictures are great! I love black and white pics. Also, I love your book reading challenge. I may have to try that sometime and see if I can get back to reading again.

Calliope said...

shaZAM!!!! wow, lady. Great job.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Very cool! I need to do some experimentng with tools like that!