"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Watch it crash and burn...

We all know storks are associated with babies and, for many of us who've gone through infertility, the sight of storks can bring up all kinds of angst. Here's a fun way to get rid of the stress and angst and, well, to watch the stork crash and burn. It's so simple that it's stupid but it's kind of addictive (think of popping bubble wrap)...Come on and Walk The Stork

11 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Too funny! I only made it 10 meters.

It reminds me of a game I used to play about a guy on a bike getting knocked off a cliff. The goal was to get him to fly as far as possible.

JW Moxie said...

Is it sad that I repeatedly crashed that damned bird after about the first 5 miles or so just because I thought it was funny? I have a bit of a vendetta against storks right now. :)

Alana said...

That was fun, thanks for the break!

Congrats on your new oven and on the "good guys" in the world. :)

..Soo.See.. said...

Can't play from work, but the 2nd picture of the stork on the ground totally made me smirk. Hehe!

Hannah said...

Fun, thanks for sharing! Happy ICLW!

Amanda said...

This is so fun! I crash the stork right away because it makes me laugh. Thanks for sharing!!

Jo said...

hahahahahaha -- i am so terrible at this game! But what a great laugh.

hugs,
jo

Christy Morley said...

That is awesome! I had to laugh.

battynurse said...

I only made it a couple of steps. I remember a similar game but it was cow tossing. Kinda fun.

Anna said...

LOL!! I walked the stork and sucked at it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Baby On Mind said...

ha ha ha.... I think my stork is drunk! Fun, thanks for sharing!