"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Each and every one of you NEED to GO READ THIS...

Actually, there are two posts by the same fabulous blogger that I really want you to go read. Dave Hingsburger from Rolling Around In My Head is one of the most fabulous writers I have found in a long time. I stumbled across his blog when he participated in ICLW a number of months ago and I've been going back almost every day since then. Dave's writing is so incredible and so powerful and it just grabs you and doesn't let you go. Any of his posts are worth reading but there have been two recently that really spoke to me...Real Life, Real Lessons and What? What? These just beg to be read.

Do yourself a big favor and take a few minutes to go check Dave out.

4 comments:

Dave Hingsburger said...

Thanks so much for you email and your links to my blog, it was a really wonderful start to my morning!

Jo said...

Wow -- what a great voice! I'm adding to my reader now. Thanks for the guidance, Kristen!

Hugs,
Jo

The Maven said...

Ooooh... John Barrowman. I am SO there with you. Hubba hubba. Too bad he wouldn't be interested in either of us sexy chicks. LOL

BTW, it asked for your favourite COLOUR, not COLOURS (well it said "color" but I'm Canadian, hence the added 'u'). You probably should have combined both green and purple into the ultimate, awesome Kristen colour: GRUPPLE. You're welome.

The Maven said...

Oops. That should have been 'Kristin', not 'Kristen'. Serves me right for having two very good friends spelled the former way. Sorry!