"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, September 04, 2009

What a way to start a day...

I'm out in the living room and, from down the hall, I hear a little voice call out.

Mom!
Mom, I want you!

and I answer, "I want you!"

Mom, I love you!

It makes everything I went through...every loss, every shot, every worry...worth it.

10 comments:

battynurse said...

Sounds like a perfect beginning to the day.

Barb said...

melt..

..al said...

All worth it!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

awww~! that's where it's at!!!

Aunt Becky said...

Yes, it does. It really, really does.

Anonymous said...

I think mom is the best word in the world (especially when they first start saying it(i have a 1 y/o) second is the i love you. It all makes everything worth it whether they are little or older

Wishing 4 One said...

THE best way to start a day for sure! They do really make it all worth it huh? I hope ot hear that someday. Thanks for sharing and making me smile!

AnotherDreamer said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.

chicklet said...

Awesome.

Billy said...

How sweet!
And what a great way to start the day :-).