"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, September 03, 2009

To RELH from OUR JOURNEY, BUT NOT OUR PLAN

I tried to comment on your show and tell post (and on the previous one) but, no matter what I tried, I couldn't get the comment box to open. Is it possible that you accidentally set it to not allow comments?

I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your losses. I know the heartache and pain that come along with miscarriages. I hope the future brings you answers and the much desired baby.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with RELH from Our Journey, but not our plan..., can you please make sure she sees this. I don't want her to think we are ignoring her.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Omgoodness! Thank you soo much for letting me know. I didn't have it blocked... but something about post pages.... and couldn't use the embedded post... well I had it set on that! Please stop by again & tell all your friends. Thanks for your kind words!

..al said...

Oh yes...I visited her blog twice to get the message across, but she has disabled comments by mistake....