"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to the Germ Factory - updated

Vic is sick and has been since last week. Marty is sick. His cooties hit over the weekend and he still isn't better. Joey got sick on Sunday and finally is back at school today. According to the doc, it isn't the piggie disease but, he also said that if Vic didn't start feeling better in a few days to come back in. So far, Gabe and I are ok and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.

You haven't had real fun until you have a whole frakkin' house full of sick, cranky males. Wanna come have fun with me?


Update - Marty and Vic officially has the flu (just the plain variety, no swine flu here) and the doc gave him a pass for the rest of the week. God I hope the rest of us avoid it.

Update 2 - Gabe just woke up coughing, hacking, and crying...happy happy joy joy

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I hope everyone gets better soon, and I hope YOU stay well and sane.

Flying Monkeys said...

Hmmm, no I'll pass but thanks for asking. :) I hope they get better soon and that you and Gabe are building immunity to whatever it is they have.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

aww crap, I hope everyone gets better soon!! And NO, I don't care to join in the fun!!

Jen said...

I'm right there with ya, but think of having 2 males and 5 girls sick. (mom's don't ever count)can you say grumps??

Lynn said...

I have my hands full when my one male gets sick and cranky. Hats off to you for doing it with 4! Hope they all feel better soon!

Nina said...

I'm so sorry! I hope everyone feels better soon!

AnotherDreamer said...

Eek!!!

Hope everyone gets to feeling better really soon!

Aunt Becky said...

Apparently it jumped FROM my house to yours. I'm so sorry. Feel better soon!

Once A Mother said...

thanks for the sweet message from you... and Gabe. It put a smile on my face.

MrsSpock said...

Cooties, cooties, go away!

battynurse said...

Hope everyone feels better soon. No that doesn't sound like much fun being in a house full of cranky sick boys.