"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My life...

My friend Velda posted a picture of a word cloud she just made and it is so cool. I decided I had to go check it out at Wordle. I think I'm going to have to do this again...soon. BTW, the image I got was horizontal but I rotated it so I could keep the pic big enough so y'all could read the words.



PS...Silver...I have tried to comment on your blog but when it asks for me to enter the word verification, I do not see any letters to enter.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Those are fun to make aren't they!

Soralis said...

That's a cool cloud...

Hmm the word verification thing is weird. I am running the beta version so maybe that is it... It seems to be working right now?? (p.s. thanks for hanging out on my blog! :))

Little Miss Flossy said...

Hey feel free to share those photos, it gives me a giggle to see the way people spell things.