"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Vic...

We've been together for 16 years and married for almost 14 and I love him more today than I did back then. He is kind, thoughtful, and a gentle bear of a man (even though he always reminds me that bears have claws...LOL). We have been to hell and back together. Life has thrown more at us than anyone should have to go through. But, we relied on each other and our faith and came through it all stronger, better, and ultimately even happier. My husband is a wonderful man, a fabulous father, and one of the hardest working men I know.

I am so truly proud of this man I married and want everyone to know just how blessed I am.

I love you sweetie and I hope we have many, many more years together (50 more would be good).

1 comment:

Ken's choice said...

Happy Birthday to Vic,
I too hope he will be with you and us a long time to come.
have a lovely party !!
loads of hugs for you both,
Henny