"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogs I love...

My dear friend Margaret surprised me with this award...



The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

Here are the terrific bloggers I give this award to:

1. Monnie
2. Carolyn
3. Rebel
4. Henny
5. Cecily
6. Mel
7. Tanyetta at both her blogs

10 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

awwwwww you are so sweet ;) thank you.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Thank you--and wow! Great company :-) Now I need to pay it forward.

CecilyK said...

Aw, I'm very flattered! thank you so much!

CreoleInDC said...

:) You make me giggle. LOL! THANKS PRINCESS!

Mama Bear said...

congrats!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I can tell you have terrific taste in bloggers.

dmarie said...

Congrats on your lovely award!

Soralis said...

Congrats (ICLW)

Ken's choice said...

OMG Kristin I'm so honored , Thank you, you're the best !!
love and hugs,
Henny

Ken's choice said...

Kristin, have a look at my Blog please