"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, August 25, 2008

My FIL went into surgery at about 7 this morning.

They expect the surgery to take between 4 and 5 hours and then there is the time to recover from anesthesia. Hopefully by late this afternoon, I will have some news. Please keep praying.

12 comments:

CreoleInDC said...

He's going to be just fine. Prayers, love and light sent your way.

Erin said...

Here from ICLW. I will be thining of your FIL!

Margaret said...

Praying.

bb said...

I had ti scroll down just a little to see why he is in surgery, and oh-my-gosh. I hope everything goes smoothly, and his recovery is easy.

iclw

Soralis said...

Hope everything goes well. Thinking of you

Jenni said...

Thank you for your comment. I am going to keep your FIL in my prayers. I will pray for you as well. Good luck and I look forward to reading more.

Raggedy Ann said...

Fingers crossed for good news. My thoughts are with your family.

RA

tina said...

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I've been praying all day.

Amy said...

I'll definitely be praying.

ICLW

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

I hope all is well tonight Kristin... thinking of you and your family!!

Rebel!!!

Jen said...

Hope all is well, keeping everyone in my prayers. Love Jen