"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, August 11, 2008

Memory Tag...

Margaret has this over on her blog...what fun!

So who reads my blog (even all you lurkers)?

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, post anything you remember! And, if you've never met me in real life, you can leave a comment about your favorite post I wrote and why it was your favorite.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Its a lot of fun to see the responses you get. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Sitting out by the trampoline at your old house with Jane. Watching the kids as they jumped. Stitching and trading stash! I'm not sure why that sticks in my memory especially, but what a wonderful day!

Beautiful Mess said...

Since I am a new reader to your blog, about a week new. I haven't had a lot of time to read up on everything you have written. So far my favorite part of your blog, is the pictures of your crafts. I am SO jealous. I do not have a crafty bone in my body! Not even one! I enjoy your writing and thank you for writing. have a good day!
-D

Barb said...

This is my first "memory" of you since we've just "met!" haha.

Thanks for posting about the quilt. I am in awe of your talent too... doing it by machine isn't easy either in my opinion!

Miriam Pauline said...

Bittersweet memory of believing we would have babies at the same time, I mean really believing that! Then the totally overwhelming memory of crying as I opened a hand crocheted blanket you made for my Flower, knowing you had made it after your loss. ((hugs))

Chris said...

Talking to you on the phone a week (or two) ago, while G. mowed the lawn. It was so nice to have a voice to put with the picture and the emails.
Also, seeing the quilts come together, and their effects on the recipients.