"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A funny story...

The author of a blog I read asked for funny stories...I thought I'd share the story I posted there with y'all too.

Whenever my kids are being wild or loud or just way out there, I blame my husband's Y chromosome. Yesterday, my 11 yr old and 2 yr old were in rare form. When I commented on it, my 11 yr old looked at me and said, "I have your husband's DNA. If you wanted calm, quiet, compliant children, you should have done a better job picking." I think it was at least 5 minutes before I stopped laughing.

1 comment:

K said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!