"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Can someone explain to me...

exactly what "2007 fertile school crafts" are? This is one of the latest google searches that found my blog. Its just bizarre enough that my mind it going places it really shouldn't. Anyone have a really good explanation as to what the thought process behind this search is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a Fertile School District in Minnesota.

Kristin said...

Aaah...well, that makes sense.

Anonymous said...

I sort of like the idea that they are looking for instructions on how to make paper mache fertility idols or something ;)

Kristin said...

ROFL Megan...I love it!