"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Have UTERUS, Will Travel


Do you remember when I told you about the move to knit or crochet a uterus for a senator in need?

Well, I finally finished my crocheted uterus. I used the pattern I mentioned in the original post but I did make one rather major change. I added ovaries and the connective ligament between the ovaries and the uterus.

Now, I just have to decide which worthy NC politician will get this uterus to remind them to keep their laws away from mine.

If you want to see more of these lovely handmade lady bits, check out the Government Free VJJ page,  the Government Free VJJ facebook page, and their twitter account