"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, April 21, 2012

(Another) Saturday Night

When I was a student at Duke, one of my favorite things to do was listen to The Pitchforks perform. The Pitchforks are an all male a capella group and they were (and still are) fabulous. One of my favorite songs they did was Sam Cooke's "Another Saturday Night". Sadly, I lost all my Pitchforks tapes I got in college but, thanks to the wonders of youTube, I've found a video of Sam Cooke singing that song and a a few videos of the newest incarnations of The Pitchforks...

Sam Cooke's "Another Saturday Night"
The Pitchforks performing "Some Kind of Wonderful"
The Pitchforks performing "Save the Last Dance for Me"
Have you ever listened to a capella music? If so, what is your favorite song or group?