"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, January 01, 2011

My half-assed attempt to answer a meme...

Aunt Becky challenged all of her readers to join her in answering her yearly meme.  I was going to but lethargy and coughing took over and I decided I only wanted to answer two of the questions...the first and the thirty-second.  Here they are..

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? I decorated a dildo at the Eden Fantasys party in NYC.  Oh yeah, I was in NYC for another first...I went to BlogHer and met some of the FABULOUS people I've known online for ages


32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? This:

Swarovski Toilet
Sadly, Vic says he won't buy me one when we redo our bathroom but he did say he would buy me a bedazzler and a shit ton of the clear "jewels". I somehow don't think it would be the same.  And, if I'm stuck with the bedazzled version of this masterpiece, I want it in rainbow colors.

6 comments:

battynurse said...

That is quite the interesting toilet. Hmm. Don't even want to think about the cost for that one.

Lifeslurper said...

That toilet, or "dunny" (as we call them here) is very Liberace....possible downside: word getting out and your bathroom becoming a local tourist attraction, and the cleaning...how would you clean it?

Happy New Year!

..al said...

Happy New Year, Kristin!

I love the toilet, but can't imagine someone wanting to actually poop in it!

Colette S said...

Why I do want that awetoilet too! lol

And I think I miss my days when bedazzling would have been fun. lol

MrsSpock said...

Man, the outside of that toilet looks hard to clean....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I want that toilet.