"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wiseguy and Lola need us...

I got a message from Wiseguy yesterday. I don't have any details but Wiseguy and Lola need our prayers. Lola is in the NICU and "she is on ventilator and fighting for life." Please go over to Wiseguy's blog Woman Anyone? and offer your support.

My friend...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious little girl.

6 comments:

Kir said...

praying with you....

Beautiful Mess said...

OMG! Praying and sending SO much love and good JUJU!
*HUGS*

AnotherDreamer said...

I was wondering if maybe you had heard from her. I'm hoping so badly that things take a turn for the better, and am thinking positive thoughts and saying my little prayer to the universe.

MrsSpock said...

I was wondering if she was OK...keep us updated!

Stacie said...

Oh no! I wondered if she was who you were referring to last night. I hoped not...

I was concerned when they were delivering the baby early. I knew something big was going on with either her or the baby. Sigh.

My heart is hurting for her and her family.

Thinking of her and praying right along with you.

Quiet Dreams said...

Done. Thanks for letting us know.