"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are

If it wasn't for Mel and JJ, I would have totally missed International Blog Delurking Week. And, like they both said, there is a large discrepancy between my stat counter and the number of commenters around here.  While I totally get that people are often too busy to comment and I really do appreciate those of you who take the time to read my ramblings, International Blog Delurking Week is the perfect moment to raise your hand and check in. Presuming blogger's cooperation (and that is a big presumption because this was suppose to post last night), it would take you a minute or less to type here in the comment box and hit enter. Of course, I would be thrilled if you want to tell me more...maybe who you are and how you found me. So, Happy International Blog Delurking Week and let the comments begin.

11 comments:

April said...

Hello! I read you all the time (thank you Google reader) and comment here and there. Happy Delurking Week!

Kir said...

Im here...and finally able to get on when I am awake LOL

I am so happy that I met you and became your friend. it has enriched my life in so many ways :)

Jacquie said...

Honestly I have no clue how I found you! But I am glad I did!

Alex said...

I'm here! No clue how I found you, probably ICLW, but I've been following for months, and love your blog!!!

JJ said...

Here :) <3

areyoukiddingme said...

I'm here - I read all the time but don't always comment...

Kakunaa said...

I really need to read Mel more often, LOL. I think you were one of the first blogs I came across last year when I started blogging :) I love reading about your family's adventures.

'Murgdan' said...

I'm here! Longtime reader, crappy commenter.

Rebecca said...

Me too! Read often, suck at commenting! :)

Nina said...

I read every day, and I suck at commenting too! Look, I've joined all these new friends! A support group for sucky commenters, perhaps?

loribeth said...

I don't always comment, but I'm always here. : ) I believe I found you via one of Mel's book tours. : )