"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Call To Arms

Y'all, I want us to do something for Wiseguy. Something to let her know that her Lola will never be forgotten. I need all of you to click on this link and email me because I have an idea about what we can do for her. Please spread the news and repost this so everyone who knows and loves Wiseguy can join in. The turn around on this will be short so contact me soon.

*The link is working for some and not for others...don't know why. If it doesn't work for you, just use the regular email me link and put Wiseguy in the subject line.

**The link is PISSING me off.  Here is my email addy cruzowlpost at att dot net

14 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Posted and emailed. Let me know what I can do.

Stacie said...

Ack! I can't get the link to work! I am in...still trying to figure out what my problem is.

Kakunaa said...

Going to email you - cannot get link to work.

Reposting.

Kakunaa said...

Kristin, I can't get the email link to work, either, so count me in, and send whatever info you need to to kakunaa@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, did not work for me either.
My readership is totally irrelevant so it is no use to report. But I emailed you.

Kelly said...

The link isn't working for me, either. Can you email me the details, please?

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I left her a comment. So very sad :(

The Echols said...

Neither links are working for me, pls email me at sandy at davidandsandy dot org thanks!

Fertility Chick said...

Please email me too - I'm having problems with the link. fertilitychick at gmail dot com.

one-hit_wonder said...

Link doesn't work - please post on my blog, if that's ok. Would love to help Wiseguy. Thanks for doing this.

Anonymous said...

Erm, I sent an email to cruzowlpost, without addy though. Sorry to be silly, but is there an underscore or a dot between addy? I tried the email link on your blog and it gives me the address still without addy...

If you could be so nice to take pity on a fool, please email me at kmina25@gmail.com

Thank you.

Brenda said...

Perhaps you can take pity on me as well. I am getting your emails returned to me. I'd love to do something for Wiseguy. Brenda

bminesin@yahoo.com

one-hit_wonder said...

hi - i tried to e-mail you but haven't heard back. could you leave another note on my blog about what i need to do? thanks so much!

one-hit_wonder said...

Hi - I'm not really comfortable giving out my e-mail here (for privacy issues). If you'd like to give your address on my blog, I moderate all comments and I would not publish that one. Not sure what else to suggest. :(