"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, December 31, 2010

Random Wrap-up in Pictures

Hey y'all, I have a bunch of pics I meant to show you this month that I never quite got around to posting. So, I'm doing a December wrap-up in pictures.

All these pics are clickable and
a bigger version will open in another window.
I'm not sure what prompted this.
This rainbow was amazing. The complete arc was visible.


Butterball is growing so quickly.

Gabe and his dog Jack
Gabe's papier mache volcano...a Christmas present.
I got this adorable ornament from my pal in Wistful Girl's ornament
exchange. Sadly, I don't know who to thank. Can anyone help?
The tree and gifts
Ninja Bread Men courtesy of Marty and Joey
Gabe and me during our night out
Vic and Gabe during our night out

Gabe HighPants
Gabe can spell his name and a number of other words.
Freddy is healthy and thriving. He even
gave us a Christmas present...a dead mousie.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

Kakunaa said...

Happy New Year! Underwear on head - someone always has to go there, LOL.

battynurse said...

Happy New year!
I love that first picture although my first thought was I hope they're clean.

Lynn said...

These pictures are awesome! I love them :D And, I believe I might be able to help with who you can thank for the Red Sox Snowman Ornament - that would be Delenn!

Hope you have a fabulous New Year, my dear friend!

Alana said...

What a great month-in-review. I especially liked the night out photos, as I had such fun reading about "the night" in your last post.

Wishing you all the best in 2011!

MrsSpock said...

Ah, boys....do I spy a Star Trek insignia on those undies?

Anonymous said...

To begin with, an individual be intended to read the highly recommended washing [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] within the brand just before doing some washing. And then, if there is need to have to utilize blemish removers, make use of it cautiously and attempt your very best in order to avoid eroding the resources about. As for the outdoor jackets with liners or out-of-doors [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#968]north face clearance[/URL] , you'll want to offer using every other by yourself.