"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Birthday Video

My darling Gabriel, I simply can not believe you are five years old. There were days, my boy, that I wondered if we'd ever get you here. But, then daddy and I were granted our miracle and, 5 years ago today, you came into the world squalling and screaming. You've grown into a sweet, wonderful handful and I treasure every single moment I have with you. Happy Birthday my beautiful boy!

11 comments:

rys said...

Happpy Birthday, Gabe!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and your party is a blast!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

What a gorgeous present you made for him! I loved watching him (and you) in the video, and your choice of music is awesome!

Meari said...

That's an awesome video! Happy Bday to your baby.

AnotherDreamer said...

I'm a little late, but I hope he had a great birthday :)

..al said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Gabe,
Happy Birthday to you!

Meredith said...

Happy birthday Gabe!! Yay! What a great video!

Kakunaa said...

Happy Birthday, Gabe!!!!

April said...

Happy birthday Gabe!!

AnnaBelle said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

Stacie said...

Happy, happy birthday, Gabe!!!

Admin said...

Happy Birthday from Canada!