"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The Brat

Do you see this sweet, innocent face...
Behind that face hides a spoiled, rotten brat dog. Yesterday, I was on the phone with my friend Rys and it was getting close to 3:30, school pick-up time.  I started to say good-bye, explaining that I had to go.  As I was saying good-bye, I looked down and Jolie was standing there with her patented "Oooooh, we get to go  I get to go A ride, puhleeze" look on her face. I shook my head and said "You area brat, dog." Well, evidently, my acknowledging her presence translated into "You can come" in her doggy brain, so she headed for the door.  Jolie got about half-way there and stopped to look at me as if to say HURRY THE HELL UP.  So, I started singing "Jolie is a brat dog, a brat dog, a brat dog. Jolie is a brat dog..." and she interrupted with Arooorooorooo. I haven't decided if she was telling me to hurry up or if she was telling me to shut up and be nice.  Which do you think it was?

7 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

lmao! Sounds like my dog... I am going to say it was "hurry uuuupppppppppp!" lol

What a cutie :)

ColourYourWorld said...

What an adorable face!

April said...

he's a cutie. I'll have to go with hurry up as that's what my own tell me all the time.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I have one of those brat dogs too! Jolie is sweet :)

Kakunaa said...

That's my dog's way of saying, "don't you even THINK about leaving without me!"

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Ha ha! Whatever she was saying, she's adorable!!!!

If it were Marty, he'd be saying, let me go with you.

battynurse said...

I vote she was telling you to hurry up. Dogs are so funny.