Welcome ICLWers...I have a little list of links above (go on, look up). Feel free to click on any of them. I couldn't figure out what to write as an intro so I went searching for a fun meme. I found this one at Sunday Stealing. If y'all decide to play along, let me know. I'd love to come read your answers.
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be? a telemarketer...HATE that
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Always, its truly a pet peeve of mine when people leave their carts in any random spot.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I'm more of a listener but, in a good give and take, I can talk as much as anyone.
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? That I was a very good girl (my 4 yr old)
5. Do you play the lottery? Every once in a while.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? MacGyver...he can build or do anything with almost nothing.
7. Do you like to ride horses? Love it. I spent the summer after college training horse professionally.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yup, Girl Scout camp and church camp.
9. What is your favorite party game? Trivial Pursuit
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? Not just no, HELL NO. Even if I was single, married men are OFF LIMITS.
11. When was the last time that you lied? Does fibbing to my kids count? If so, earlier today. Gabe wanted to come with me when I took Marty to camp and I told him that Daddy would be lonely if he didn't stay home. He didn't argue with me.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Yup
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? He asked me out first but I stuck with it when he was in his OMG scared stage. So, I guess it was mutual.
14. Use six words to describe yourself. Loyal, creative, funny, happy, smart, fulfilled
15. Name a song that could make you cry? Sarabeth by Rascal Flatts
16. Are you pleased with your education? Absolutely
17. How do you feel about gun control? Ummm, make sure you can hit your target. Actually, I firmly believe in the right to keep and bear arms.
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? As long as I know my family is safe, my external hard drive with all the pictures on it.
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? rarely
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? the present
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? It was years ago, probably while I was in college, and it was the tamest of them all, Playgirl.
22. What are you told about your eyes? that they are beautiful
23. How tall is just right? about 5' 10"
24. Where is your dream house located? Here in the Cary area. I NEVER ever want to move again. I HATE moving. Now, I could gladly have vacation homes elsewhere.
25. Do you have a secret fetish? nope, I think I'm boring in that regard
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? yup, dunno what type
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? Yes
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? No clue...ages ago
29. When was the last time you were at Church? yesterday morning
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? I drove my son to Agape Camp...the Lutheran camp about 30 miles from my house
31. What was your favorite job? Other than being a wife and mom, my favorite job was being a paramedic.
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? If we are grilling burgers and dogs, then I want ketchup, spicy brown mustard, and mayo.
33. Do you look like your mom or dad? definitely my mom although I got my curly hair from my dad's family
34. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)? Gabe...my 4 yr old
Hope y'all have a great week and I hope to see y'all around here again!