"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, March 25, 2010

SHOW AND TELL: The Amigurumi Puppy

Welcome to our weekly expedition into the land of Show and Tell. Y'all know Show and Tell is wasted on the elementary schoolers. Join us weekly to show off an item, tell a story, and get the attention of the class. In other words, this is Show and Tell 2.0.

Last year, I made an amigurumi crocheted pig for Joey's friend. When Joey saw it, he asked me to make him a dog. I'm not quite done but I am pretty proud of the way it is turning out.



********************
To see what everyone else in class is bringing to SHOW AND TELL, take a trip to visit the Miss Mel, Goddess of the Infertility Blogosphere.

11 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

You are so talented. That's a wonderful design!

Anonymous said...

Hehe what a funny dog !

Anonymous said...

It looks like it's really soft - will be a lovely thing sot snuggle.

Wishing 4 One said...

Oh Kristin how awesome is he? Look so soft and so cuddly.

I have a bad thought from looking at the pics, I won't say what I see.... bad girl I am. LOL

Annie said...

How adorable! He looks like he's thinking of making some mischief.

Did you make up the pattern yourself?

Anonymous said...

Very cute - love the green color!

ICLW #59

..Soo.See.. said...

I'm a bad girl too. :P Lol.. but he's adorable! He look so soft! You're so talented, Kristin!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Love it!

christina said...

Impressive! It looks so soft, but after reading your poll above, I have to laugh.

So talented though!
iclw

EC said...

I'm always so amazed (and jealous of your skils) when I see your crafty adventures :) this looks lovely.

Krissi said...

This is really cute!! Happy ICLW! (#25 & 27)