- I have a warped, twisted sense of humor. It saved my sanity when I was a paramedic and it definitely saves my sanity as a parent.
- I'm a registered independent who wishes I could register as a Libertarian.
- I am not politically correct. I will never be politically correct (see #1)
- I really want a fourth child but we've been battling my husband's diabetes and related issues so it hasn't happened yet (and might not happen).
- I'm a voracious reader. I've already finished 20+ books this year. Come join my 2010 Book Challenge. We have a totally kick-ass group this year (and there will be prizes).
- I like curse words and try very hard to censor myself in front of my kids. It doesn't always work.
- My friend who inspired the Fuck Cancer post got her MRI results back. The skin cancer on her temple has NOT spread at all. The headaches were caused by something else...woohooo!
- If you feel the burning need or desire to learn more about me, click on any of these links...my family building/IF history and personal trivia (ABCs of me, show and tells, etc)
HAPPY ICLW Y'ALL!