"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Go Me...I'm actually on the cutting edge...

Remember my post about Vajazzling...well guess who also posted about it...click on the pic and look under recent goodness to see the link (or go here to see the article)...
I was over at Toy With Me reading Aunt Becky's latest column and figured I should check out the main page. What should I notice but their own article on Vajazzling and I beat them to publication by 2 days.

GO ME!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Dude! ROCK ON!

Beautiful Mess said...

lol woohooo! Way to go!
*HUGS*

battynurse said...

Good for you. And OMG, I just got lost on that site. I will have to go there again.