"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm swimming in books!

It's return of the contest slut, part 3...

I am so excited. It the last two weeks, I have won a boatload of books. First, I enter a contest hosted by two fabulous romance authors, Roslyn Holcomb and Lisa G Riley. I won 3 books from Ros, 3 from Lisa, and a $20 giftcard to Amazon. Man did that thrill me!

Then, last week I was reading all the Show&Tell entries and PandaBox 33's blog had a review of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls. She had a link to the contest being held by Quirk Classics. They were giving away 50 prize packs consisting of
  • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Journal
  • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Postcards
  • Audio Books of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters
  • An advance copy of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls
  • A password redeemable online for sample audio chapters of Dawn of the Dreadfuls
  • Dawn of the Dreadfuls Poster
Only 50 prize packs, 60 pages of entries, and I WON ONE! I am totally excited by this.

Now y'all, if you like romance novels, you HAVE to go check out Lisa's and Roslyn's books. They rock as authors and you won't regret picking up on of their books.

2 comments:

..al said...

Congratulations, Lucky Girl!

..Soo.See.. said...

yay!! I saw that show & tell entry too and was so intrigued! Congrats!!