Here's how it works:
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* List Six Silly Things That Make You Happy
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along
Here are my 6 Silly Things In No Particular Order
- Stacks and piles of fabric of every color and design. I look at that fabric rainbow and am inspired to create all kinds of lovely, beautiful things. I imagine patchwork quilts, lovely clothing, totes bags, and toys. Of course, in the fantasies inspired by the fabric, I have unlimited time to create this loveliness.
- Puns, jokes, plays on words...that's why I love Piers Anthony' s books and Robert Aspirin's Myth and Phule's Company books so much. Pure, unadulterated silliness and fun.
- Raspberries and chocolate...is it silly that a food combination makes me smile, maybe! But, that combination is to die for especially when they are wrapped together in a croissant from the 9th Street Bakery.
- Dragons...figurines, stuffed animals, cross stitch designs, books about them...I love them. I love the flights of fancy they induce. They make me happy.
- My craft stash...I love going through it and imagining the perfect floss to use for a project or how wonderful a certain fiber will look on a certain fabric. I love the way to light glints off the beads or all the possibilities an empty jar holds when I am creating something.
- My jewelry...I have pretty things (my engagement ring, my amethyst ring, and some necklaces) but I also love my kitschy holiday jewelry. They are fun, cute, and some of them belonged to my Grandma.