"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, June 03, 2011

Photo Friday Night Leftovers

Yes y'all, it's a mashup. I wanted to do Calliope's Photo Friday and Danifred's Friday Night Leftovers and I'm running behind so I'm doing them both at once.
  • We pass this sign every time Joey goes to Tae Kwon Do. I love it.
  • Why do ice cream trucks(which by the way are no where to be found in cold weather) play Christmas carols? Yes, Christmas carols...Deck the Halls, Frosty, and others
  • I just spent the whole day working out our summer schedule...lots and lots or summer camps. Wow does it ever get busy when you have 3 kids involved in activities.
  • I'm beginning to think that my dogs need a bath in Nair. I am already sick of the clumps of hair I am finding everywhere. I think that if I collected the hair all season long, I could build another dog.
  • Today's Photo Friday theme is chair. These chairs are at the front of the original church home of the oldest African American congregation in NC. This Moravian congregation still worships together today and occasionally even worship in this building.

4 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

You know I feel you on the Summer schedule thing. Dwayne started shaving Milo's fur down and it has made all the difference with all the extra animals you can make out of the excess fur! I think the sign is so cute and those chairs are amazing!

Carrie27 said...

My husband would love for me to shave my head so he wouldn't find my hair every where. LOL.

Anonymous said...

That sign is adorable! I totally wish I had one in my yard. LOL

Danifred said...

Oh my gosh- I thought OUR ice cream man was the only one who played Christmas Carols. It is SO random!!! We get jingle bells in August.