- We pass this sign every time Joey goes to Tae Kwon Do. I love it.
- Why do ice cream trucks(which by the way are no where to be found in cold weather) play Christmas carols? Yes, Christmas carols...Deck the Halls, Frosty, and others
- I just spent the whole day working out our summer schedule...lots and lots or summer camps. Wow does it ever get busy when you have 3 kids involved in activities.
- I'm beginning to think that my dogs need a bath in Nair. I am already sick of the clumps of hair I am finding everywhere. I think that if I collected the hair all season long, I could build another dog.
- Today's Photo Friday theme is chair. These chairs are at the front of the original church home of the oldest African American congregation in NC. This Moravian congregation still worships together today and occasionally even worship in this building.
Friday, June 03, 2011
Photo Friday Night Leftovers
Yes y'all, it's a mashup. I wanted to do Calliope's Photo Friday and Danifred's Friday Night Leftovers and I'm running behind so I'm doing them both at once.